Thursday, October 6, 2016

Chemistry.

I was listening to morning radio in Belfast yesterday and stumbled upon a wonderful thing:
On Air chemistry.

That impossible to fake, wonder of human nature that is one person in complete sync with the other.

As individuals, they sounded great but together, even better.

Picking up on eachother's thoughts, teasing eachother, laughing, questioning...all the aspects of a relationship you have with someone special in your life.
Someone you genuinely like.

They didn't re-invent radio in the handful of links I heard - they didn't have to...but they did keep me with them because of their special bond.
I felt I had joined a couple of friends and that they were pleased I joined in.

I remember being told years ago, that was the goal of a morning show.
Well, goal achieved.

The station was QRadio and the on air duo were Stephen (Clements) and Cate (Conway).

Credit where it's due.

No comments:

Post a Comment