Monday, November 7, 2016

A Great Radio Producer.

I'm a massive fan of Katherine Boyle.
Katherine and Iain lee have produced some of the most innovative, creative, funny and absolutely surreal radio I have heard in years.
Together they have built up an understanding that goes beyond most radio partnerships.
I've written about their current late night show on talkRADIO on different forums, but usually from the perspective of the presenter.
However, without a great producer - great radio like this can't happen.
Katherine Boyle is more than the producer of this show - she is a personality in her own right with an instinct for what makes radio great...plus the ability to deliver it.
This stuff can be taught up to a point...then, the pure talent and genius takes over. There - I said the word!
So I'm thrilled she agreed to contribute to this series today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment